vendredi 2 mai 2008

Walkers "Wild party" - 1975


Célèbre groupe danois, premier 7" en 69 et ils tournent toujours !
Pour commencer voici la face B de leur 20eme single "Wish I could give you up", d'autres titres à venir, promis !
Les Sweet du Danmark avec moustaches en plus !



Walkers "Wild party" - 1975

3 commentaires:

Robin Wills a dit…

Pretty good. It's hard to know what to collect with The Walkers as they released so much...The two singles I have are :"I Do The Show Just For You" and "We're Just a Rock N Roll Band", both cracking stompers! Also to make it even more confusing, there was also A Dutch Band called The Walkers also on Philips!
BTW, Tiger that you posted previously was an off-shoot band -the drummer I think...Good album on BASF

Tony Crazeekid a dit…

I have two more good singles "Fire / All right all night" and "Sha-la-la-la-la"/"High school queen"
tell me if you want to ear it
Tony

Robin Wills a dit…

Sure if they're rockin!